This whole thing is not what it appears to be upon first glance, and in the interest of providing some clarity in order to expose the real truth of the matter, we’ve compiled a comprehensive list of facts.
We give no opinion other than to say we wouldn’t pass judgment on someone merely for having an affair, but it’s especially egregious when Cruz has run on a ‘Christian’ platform, touting himself as ‘the most righteous’, ‘moral and ethical,’ and of a higher standard than his opponents all while hiding this huge scandal. The American public seems to accept this sort of behavior from the left, but what we can’t abide by are those who themselves proclaim to be righteous and more ethical than others. At least Bill Clinton never claimed to be “the anointed one”. A candidate hiding something that is completely contrary to the image they are portraying and hiding one’s true nature IS something to be concerned about when choosing an elected official.
The Evidence As It Became Available
(1) It appears that Breitbart is a fraud and was in the tank for Cruz all along. It looks they had the sex scandal story on Cruz in February but didn’t run it!!! Makes them no better than the rest of the establishment news media. http://www.conservativeoutfitters.com/blogs/news/94574273-8-things-you-need-to-know-about-ted-cruzs-sex-scandal
(2) A Washington Times writer has now confirmed at least 2 of the affairs as absolutely true; it ain’t just the Enquirer:
— Drew Johnson (@Drews_Views) March 25, 2016
(3) Fiorina was bribed/extorted to keep her mouth shut: (FEC filing) http://docquery.fec.gov/pdf/691/201510139002853691/201510139002853691.pdf
Also see this video for an excellent explanation of Carly Fiorina’s involvement:
(4) The Sister-in-law of Amanda Carpenter has now confirmed the affair as true:
(5) An escort who serviced Cruz has also stepped forward to give an interview:
Interview with a Candy Wrapper, the Lollipop Edition
Cruz’s Statement in Defense is a Lie
I want to be crystal clear: these attacks are garbage. For Donald J. Trump to enlist his friends at the National…
Cruz’s assertion that Trump is behind this story in the Enquirer, insinuating that Trump controls the paper is certainly contrary to official records and public information. The National Enquirer is owned by American Media which is owned by Roger Altman and Evercore Partners. Altman was in the Clinton Administration and their lawyer is none other than Hillary and Bill Clinton’s old law school friend and personal lawyer Lanny Davis.
The Surprise Ending
It appears that not only was Donald Trump not behind this, someone else certainly was.
Marco Rubio and the Establishment GOP were behind the entire outing of Ted Cruz in the first place. From Anti-Trump Republican operative Rick Wilson about 2 weeks ago (since deleted). “The Thing” was the code name for the information regarding Cruz’s affairs.
Dear media outlets in possession of The Thing; I know you’re scared about legal. Have an intern post it on YouTube and then “discover” it.
— Rick Wilson (@TheRickWilson) March 11, 2016
The full story can be read at the link below:
So there you have it. Draw your own conclusions. However, there really can be no doubt that this election is fraught with peril and bad-doers. There are truly people involved in this election who intend our country harm. Choose wisely.